Quantcast

making a selection from the mouse pad

Discussion in 'Vizio Co-Star' started by herculese1, Oct 12, 2012.

1. herculese1

herculese1 New Member

So i have had the Vizio Co-Star for few days now and becides the fact that alot of android apks dont seem to be compatible with google tv yet or the fact that almost all of my movies i stream from my computer play without sound, my biggest annoyance is making a selection from the mouse pad. Its so easy to move the mouse around and get it where you want but clicking is annoying. alot of times i find my self tapping it 3 or 4 times to regester the click. also when i "click" alot of times the mouse moves and it will not click where i wanted it too. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me? With all the hard buttons on our remote you would think there would be one for a mouse click. Who knows maybe there is and i just havn't found it yet.

2. rmeitzler

rmeitzler New Member

I believe the "-" button in the lower right corner (under the 9) will do just what you want. It isn't very convient however.

• Like Like x 2
  3. herculese1

herculese1 New Member

Wow i never noticed that. its odd that they put that button so far away from the touch pad but it still has made my life that much easier. Thank you!