Quantcast

MAC Number for NSX 40GT1

Discussion in 'Sony Internet TV' started by abca, Nov 25, 2011.

1. abca

abca New Member

I can't log in to my network since it needs registration, hence I'm looking for the MAC number for the SOny NSX 40GT1. Where can I find it ? my software in 2.1

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

GTV Settings > Network > Status > Ethernet MAC address for wired, or Wi-Fi MAC address for wireless.

3. PeterRevel

PeterRevel New Member

Here's a video showing you how to find it: Go to YouTube and search "Sony Google TV MAC address"

4. juliog101

juliog101 New Member

actually you have no access to the network status if you dont complete the network setup and sometimes you cannot complete the network setup without the mac address so I understand completly this problem

In the new version honeycomb 3.1 from the initial setup screen when the tv ask if you want to use wired or wireless just click above where it says explain step and you will have both mac addresses on the screen wired and wireless.

with the previus version and this applies to the new one too just unplug the device from the outlet in the wall press and hold the power button on the device itself NOT in the remote keep holding the button and plug it back in the power, after a couple of seconds you will see the sony logo release the power button it will take you to the recovery mode finally just press the number 5 in the sony remote and it will display the system information including the mac address

To exit from this mode just press the number 0 twice

greetings

Last edited: Dec 7, 2011