Quantcast

Looking for Visualizations - Eye Candy for when you're not watching like use Pandora

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by scarredupmario, Oct 4, 2011.

1. scarredupmario

scarredupmario New Member

When I use Pandora I am not usually watching the screen but would like to have some sites to hit that would provide some full screen visual interest. Didn't see anything like that around so figured I'd start the thread

Examples that I have found so far (Had to remove links because I'm too new)

Swirling Colors
    spankthellama.com/hashbrowns/main.php/d/16829-1/1920x1080+swirling+colors+abstract+animated+gif+wallpaper.gif

Lines
    spankthellama.com/hashbrowns/main.php/d/6027-4/1920x1080+animated+color+lines+wallpaper.gif

Joker
    mg27.imageshack.us/img27/9504/rainwallpaper11024x768.gif

purple
    hot1world.info/Not-a-GIF.jpg

or of course
    fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/140330d1274236975-animated-gif-thread-u.gif

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

What do you think about this one? It's mostly nature scenes and comes with it's own music.

AMOS TV

3. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Here's another site with visual art in full screen HD mode. This site is in 'leanback' mode and designed for Google TV. You have to navigate the site by clicking the directional arrows on your keyboard (or just leave it alone and it will continuously stream visual art videos):

Wallflower

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  4. scarredupmario

scarredupmario New Member

AMOS TV is cool but looking for something without sound or at least the ability to mute, like you can on Wallflower.
    But yeah that is the basic idea looking for some fullscreen "background" stuff rather than content to watch.