Quantcast

Logitech Track pad not responding

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by turnerw, Jun 6, 2011.

1. turnerw

turnerw New Member

I started having a problem with the track pad not responding well at all. It will pick up on finger movements sporadically. Wondering if anyone has had this issue and if they were able to correct it. I have reset the system, and also made sure I had fresh batteries but still have problems.

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

It happens to me periodically - mainly when a web page is overloaded with flash content - or when a page loads for the first few seconds (then it gets better). Often when a video is playing the track pad will be a bit sluggish.

3. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

I meant to say what gets sluggish for me is using the track pad to make the page scroll (when there is a lot of flash stuff going on).

4. galfert

galfert Active Member

If your finger is wet or sweaty it will also track poorly. Make sure that if your intention is to just move the arrow then only use one finger at a time and that your other fingers or knuckles aren't touching the pad at the same time. Two fingers is used for scrolling, not for mouse pointer movement. Try power cycling your device....or press Control-Alt-Del to reboot.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  5. turnerw

turnerw New Member

pretty much tried all advice then called tech support. That was useless as well. the cursor keeps sticking when moving and any pressure at all down on the pad will cause that cursor to stick. Looks like it will have to be replaced. thanks to everyone for their help