Quantcast

Logitech Revue Now Selling For $179.99 On Amazon

Discussion in 'Google TV Hardware Discussion' started by CatfishRivers, May 15, 2011.

1. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Quite a big price drop recently for the Revue. It's now selling for $179.99 on Amazon. You need to click into your shopping cart on Amazon to see the new price. Along with the price drop the Revue has taken a big jump up in the Amazon bestseller rankings. I think that this shows if the price is right (and when the app market comes out) that Google TV will definitely be able to compete with Apple TV and Roku. I suppose Logitech has to clear out a lot of inventory before the new model comes out later this year? Amazon.com: Logitech Revue Companion Box with Google TV and Keyboard Controller: Electronics

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Hmm. It kind of looks like Amazon has sold out of stock of the Revue. They currently aren't offering it for sale (by Amazon itself) but rather list other sellers. It's now selling for $264 from independent seller (and it says only 1 left from that seller). Perhaps the Revue sold like hotcakes with the big price drop and is already out of production? These things could become collector's items and soar in Value (my dream ) -:)

3. koopakid08

koopakid08 New Member

And soon it's going to be down to $99.