Quantcast

Logitech Revue Multiroom

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by Danny8832, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Danny8832

Danny8832 New Member

Hi

I would like to buy the Logitech Revue. I love the Harmony Remote unfortunately it isn't a Wifi remote. I heard that the Logitech Revue is able to control all my devices like the Harmony but over WiFi. Is that correct? So I need the Revue just as a Harmony controller.
    Is it possible to have more than one Revue? I mean in each room one so I can control my whole house with my iPhone over Revue/Harmony App?
    Thanks in advance

2. lucas710

lucas710 New Member

Camby IN---------------------------Sony 40" GTV
    The correct answer is yes, with the Iphone app you can have more than one box that you control. But not at the same time, you will have to switch to the right box for each room.

3. Danny8832

Danny8832 New Member

Thank you for the information. I only have to figure out where I can buy the box. Officially you can't it buy in EU. :-(

4. harley man

harley man New Member

i use the revue as a remote control I have it set up to control my lights my dvd and a few other things it works great you just have to program
    it and if you have a iphone or android device phone ipad you can download apps from google or logitech n you can use them as a remote control I am using the google app to run my ipad right now just by speaking into my ipad to post this how cool is that