Quantcast

Logitech Revue Getting Update pushed as I type.....

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by kidzag, Nov 2, 2010.

1. kidzag

kidzag New Member

My Logitech Revue is getting updated !!!!!!!! Stay Tuned !

2. kidzag

kidzag New Member

well, I got the update. My system now shows Firmware Version 2.1-update1. I can't find anything that has changed other than my "Queue" is finally updating.....yay

3. kidzag

kidzag New Member

Napster works flawlessly and DLNA music streaming from my computer works now as well.....video still won't stream.

4. Shaun-ohio

Shaun-ohio New Member

yep i got it today also, dont know what it all involves

5. hamsteak

hamsteak New Member

From the forums at logitech

We'd like to acknowledge all of your valuable feedback on Logitech Revue and let you know that we're listening to you. The Google and Logitech teams are actively working on assessing the issues you are identifying (as well as your wish lists) and we will be communicating with you in these forums about our progress in addressing them.

Our plan is to issue a series of periodic software updates that incorporate multiple fixes or enhancements. In addition, we have the capability of using ad hoc updates to resolve single issues - and one update is being sent out over the air today to address frame rates some of you may have experienced.

We at Logitech truly believe in the promise of the Google TV platform and we're very excited to be part of its development. We thank you for being an early adopter of Logitech Revue and we're committed to delivering to you the promise of Google TV. Our goal is to make sure your early enthusiasm is rewarded with a great Google TV experience that just keeps getting better.

Peter Evans
    Director, Logitech Revue Customer Care

6. dandroid

dandroid Administrator Staff Member

I received the update as well, I think we just gotta expect these updates for a while. It's the price of staying on the edge of technology!

7. nagmier

nagmier New Member

Does anyone know the build number? I didn't see the update roll but then again it may have updated while I wasn't watching TV...

8. danger-rat

danger-rat Moderator Staff Member

They are trying to snag the update on XDA. It's too late for me, but if anyone hasn't updated yet, can you unplug your Revue, and check out XDA to see if you can help snag the update?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=812601

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk