Quantcast

Logitech Revue - Gallery not showing picasa web albums

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by Xandor, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Xandor

Xandor New Member

I just got a Logitech revue and cannot get the Gallery app to show my photos. I had the photos before setting up the Google TV, and every time I go into Gallery, it asks what account to use, then my password, and it never accepts my password.

I'd like to try anything before doing a factory reset, but if that's the only thing to try, so be it.

Thanks in advance.

2. lucas710

lucas710 New Member

Camby IN---------------------------Sony 40" GTV
    Do you have a Picasa account?

3. Xandor

Xandor New Member

Yes, have had one for quite a while and can view photos via the gallery app on my Droid 2. Just not my Google TV.

4. rtalain

rtalain New Member

The good news is you can correct this. If you go to your sync settings, and click on your account, it will list your Picasa account with a checkbox next to it. If you uncheck it, then go back into Gallery, it will have you set up your sync again and it will work. Sorry for being so vague, but I'm at work and I'm doing this from memory. The bad news is it will stick for a while, but sometime in the future, probably when you're showing off Google TV to your friends, the sync will break and you'll have to do it again. If you have questions, I can give more detailed instructions when I get home.

5. waynew73

waynew73 New Member

I have the same problem on my Sony Blue Ray Player with Google TV. It won't show the album, nor will it remember the username. I've tried every option and it won't work. However, my Sony TV with Google TV built in does work.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P512 using Tapatalk

6. waynew73

waynew73 New Member

After reading another forum on here, I got the problem solved. Someone had mentioned that if you established a Picasa account only after having initially setup your Google TV, the Google TV cannot get it to setup even if you try to keep adding the account. You have to wholly delete the account from Google TV and then add it back (not just delete it from Gallery app on Google TV). If, like me, your gmail account is the primary account associated with the Google TV, then you will be told that the only way to remove the account is to do a factory reset, which I had to do. Now the Gallery/Picasa app works perfectly.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P512 using Tapatalk