Quantcast

Logitech Revue Content Search

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by fromtheotherbay, Dec 3, 2011.

1. fromtheotherbay

fromtheotherbay New Member

Hi,

It is indeed cool to be able to type something and have the Revue search multiple sources. Now when the results screen shows up, I can select one of those sources and start watching it. So far so good. What happens now if I would like to go back to those search results again to view another source? Currently what i see is I have to bring up the search bar again, type what I am looking for again and perform a search to get to those results. There's got to be a better way to do this (I hope). Can anyone please advise?

Thanks,

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

After you type your search - I suggest you copy it by pressing Ctrl + C

Then when you want to return to that search: press the magnifying glass key to bring up the search bar - then press Ctrl + V (this will paste your original search into the search bar).

This will save you from having to type your search over again.

• Like Like x 2
  3. fromtheotherbay

fromtheotherbay New Member

Thanks for your input. Yeah, I guess that's one way to do it. But it's still kinda cumbersome and the search has to be repeated every time I want to change a source(Imagine having a huge list of videos on a particular topic) I do not understand why they couldn't keep the search results page open and open up the link in a separate window. That way we could switch back and change sources.