I want to get a Google TV set-top box. About 75% of the time, we watch Netflix content, and the other 25% of the time, we watch shows on websites like WatchSeries.eu or TubePlus.me. Which would be better for this type of use, the Logitech Revue or Sony Internet TV? The price difference ($99 vs. $179) isn't a big deal to me. I'd like a set-top box that has good video quality -- I saw some people complaining about video quality of Logitech Revue. Maybe that's been fixed by now. I'd also like to be able to freely search Netflix -- I saw somewhere that Logitech Revue only allows you to view your queue. Is that true? I'd appreciate any input. I'm looking to buy before Xmas.... Thx.