Quantcast

Logitech media player and tversity

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by bmwguy, Oct 5, 2011.

1. bmwguy

bmwguy New Member

Hello all,Just wondering if anyone else has this issue or similar. When I try to play a movie or tv show using logitech media player on my revue streaming from tversity it will play fine for anywhere from 10 mins to even a half hour but at some point very time it will stop playing and come up with a "player error unable to play video." At this point all I can do is select ok and then go back and restart the movie. I don't have this issue when streaming movies from tversity to my ps3 which is also connected wirelessly on the same network. Has anyone else had this issue or similar? Is the logitech media player just buggy?

2. DefenderBob

DefenderBob New Member

I get this every so often with PlayonTv (competitor to Tversity). Mine typicaly manifests when I try to play the movie to start (it says it cant).

Havent done it in a while, but I think I either restart the logi box or the playon service.

3. bmwguy

bmwguy New Member

Thanks for the reply. I've been busy but when I have some more time I'm going to try some things to troubleshoot the issue. Judging by the lack of replies it must not be too common of an issue. Thanks again DefenderBob for taking the time to reply. I'll update the thread if I figure anything out.

4. DefenderBob

DefenderBob New Member

np - maybe we can figure out what is going on. I picked up a Boxee box shortly after teh revue (woot had refurbs for $120) so I have been playing with that a little more lately regarding local content - planning on giving the review through its paces once GTV 2.0 comes out and it will support more formats.

5. surprisinguy

surprisinguy New Member

I havent streamed videos in awhile on the Revue through tversity, but I have had a problem with some mp3s stopping lately, I just hit the fastforward or reverse button and it usually starts right where it left off....