Quantcast

Logitech Invests In The Smart Home With Harmony Remote And Hub

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by CatfishRivers, Sep 17, 2014.

1. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Logitech invests in the smart home with Harmony remote and hub — Tech News and Analysis (click for full article)

by Stacey Higginbotham - Sept. 17, 2014

SUMMARY: Logitech is getting into the home automation space with an upgrade to its universal remote and a hub. The hardware is typical, but the app is impressive.

-- Logitech, the company more famous for keyboards and mice, has upgraded its line of universal remotes with a smart home hub, a fancier remote and an app that will make managing the smart home a bit easier. At an event Tuesday night in San Francisco, the company’s CEO introduced the devices as well as a list of partners that includes SmartThings, Philips Hue, Lutron, Honeywell, Nest, August and more that will also work with the Logitech gear.

See more at: Logitech invests in the smart home with Harmony remote and hub — Tech News and Analysis

2. blessyou

blessyou New Member

I find I have to reset my Harmony Ultimate remote every few days as it forgets it's connected to the hub and won't then control my Loewe Individual Compose TV or Denon AVRX2100W amplifier does this make you think it needs a firmware update??

3. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

I don't think you will find many here using the Harmony hub. Logitech Forums are the place to go to ask questions about those products.

Harmony Universal Remotes - Logitech Forums

You will have to register to get help but should find other users with similar issues.