Quantcast

Logitech Crapped Out

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by ma1eman, Jun 5, 2012.

1. ma1eman

ma1eman New Member

My Logitech GTV quit working.:( I've pretty much tried all the standard fixes. Alt.Ctrl, Del. Unplugging, replugging. and the router also. The reason I'm writing is to find out if there is another set-top box available for purchase right now? I don't mean combined with another device, but a stand alone box. If not now, when could I expect to see one relased? If this topic has been covered, I'm sorry for a duplication.

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Have you tried a full factory reset? This is done by pushing (and holding) the button on the back of the Revue for approx. 40 seconds.

The only GTV boxes currently available are the Logitech Revue and the Sony GTV blu-ray, The Revue is mostly offered as "refurbished" nowadays. Here's the link to a thread that listed places to purchase GTV hardware:

http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/...ssion/5265-places-buy-google-tv-hardware.html

There is supposed to be a new Sony GTV box and a Vizio GTV box coming out over the next few months. But those aren't currently available yet.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  3. ma1eman

ma1eman New Member

Catfish you're the best man. Thanks for the info. At this point I'm thinkin I'll just wait for a new product to be released. As much as I miss the internet on my 42 inch TV, I can't rationalize buying another logitech GTV. Thanks Again!