Quantcast

Live TV Button

Discussion in 'Sony's NSZ-GS8 / NSZ-GS7' started by galfert, Aug 26, 2013.

1. galfert

galfert Active Member

On my Revue I could rewind or pause live TV and then if I wanted to go back to the live moment all I had to do is press the Live TV button and it would instantly skip to live moment. On my GS8 doing so does not advance back to the live moment. It does nothing. Is there a way to get this functionality on the GS8?

Update: Well I sorta found a non-button solution. During playback pressing Menu and then selecting the Live onscreen icon. I really would prefer a physical remote button even if it is some kind of key combination.

2nd Update: I found a solution! I reassigned the green button to be Live TV. My DVD never uses the green button so it was an unused button. Only the color buttons are allowed to be reassigned.

Thanks Travel for the up/down trick, I'm sure it might help someone that can't give up a color button for reassignment.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  2. Travel

Travel Active Member

What you could do is just hit the channel up/down button on the side of the GS remote. That should bring the TV program back to real time. Just change the channel one click, and then immediately click back again.

• Like Like x 2
  3. galfert

galfert Active Member

Good tip! See my 2nd update in first post for my newest solution.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4