Quantcast

List of GTV Devices?

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by sebeticus, Jan 20, 2012.

1. sebeticus

sebeticus New Member

I was an early adopter of the Logitech Revue. I suffered through it being a glorified browser and web logitech web cam for many months. It's come a long way and I'm very happy with it now. But since Logitech has sealed its fate, I'm interested to know what other STB devices are out there or are planning to come and which TV manufacturers are currently / know to be in the future including GTV in their sets?

A list of all GTV televisions and devices would be an awesome resource to have, especially for a developer such as myself.

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

I had posted this article in another thread - but it sums up very nicely all the new GTV devices that have been announced thus far at CES. Samsung didn't announce GTV devices at CES - but in another separate announcement they stated they will have a "high-end" GTV television coming out in the second half of the year:

Where were all the Google TVs at CES? — Online Video News

(Note: check my other threads about the Sony and Vizio GTV devices in the general discussion section for hands-on video demonstrations of the new forthcoming GTV devices at CES).

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012