Quantcast

LG "G2" is it possible to add a sub-forum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by skypros, Jul 26, 2012.

1. skypros

skypros New Member

HI,
    I was looking in the GoogleTV Televisions..... There are only 2 "sub forums" there..... Sony and Vizio

On 5/21/12..... LG launched it's GoogleTV Televisions..... The LG-55G2 and the LG-47G2.

I purchased a LG-47G2 and it would be nice if there was a sub-forum for the LG's G2 TV's

PS: got a heck of a deal on the LG-47G2 $800

Thank You,
    Steve
    Bend, OR

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Hi. I think that having a sub-forum for the LG GTV televisions is a good idea. I suggest that you email the site administrator, JohnDroid, and pass your suggestion along to him. I'm not sure if he'll see your post here. You can reach him from the home page of the forum - and then on the bottom of the page click where it says "contact us".

• Like Like x 2
  3. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

That is a great deal on the LG 47", hopefully the Google TV implementation is first rate. So far the only users I have seen mention buying the new LG Google TV were not the type to actually learn how to use it and had nothing but complaints. It will take some effort to get up to speed. Yes, a sub forum is a very good idea.

Good luck with your new HDTV.

• Like Like x 2
  4. JohnDroid

JohnDroid Administrator Staff Member

• Like Like x 2
  5. skypros

skypros New Member

Thank You,
    I appreciate it........ Hopefully there will be some users that will find the new sub-forum helpful