Quantcast

LG 2 Horizontal black lines issue

Discussion in 'LG Internet TV' started by luisgutier, Dec 27, 2012.

1. luisgutier

luisgutier New Member

Hello everybody,

Was wondering if this has happened to anyone? I bought the TV in July 2012 and just few issues but nothing major until now. Last week out of nowhere these lines appeared on my TV.

I was watching a movie on Netflix and forgot I had to run to the pharmacy to buy some stuff. I paused netflix, left my apt (I was by myself), 15min later I came back and resumed netflix and thats when I noticed those lines.

I thought at first it was Netflix, but reseted the TV and noticed that its the TV (the lines appear on all inputs)

I attached some pics and as you can see they are only visible on the left side and vanish around the middle of the TV.

I have turned the TV on and off several time and the lines are still there. however I think the pixels are not dead because when the TV is turned on right after the LG logo appears the screen turns black but I can tell the pixels are on (look at the pic).

Does anyone has any advice on what it could be?

Attached Files:

2. Fomol620

Fomol620 Active Member

have you tried doing an initial setting on the TV? im sure you have updated the software recently, correct?