Quantcast

letmewatchthis - flash problems?

Discussion in 'Sony Blu-Ray Set Top Box' started by kcconk, Nov 16, 2011.

1. kcconk

kcconk New Member

Ok, so I know that there's been other threads regarding issues with flash. (see google tv help > problems with flash) It was also a relief to hear that I was not the only one dealing with issues regarding the loss of watching television shows that I had no problem viewing prior to the update. (see Sony Blu-Ray Set Top Box > Give me my old Google TV back!!!) However, after searching the forums I have been unable to find any solution or work-around to my specific problem, so I'm just gonna lay it out here.

Prior to Honycomb Update, I used to use letmewatchthis (1channel.ch) to watch television shows. I loved the ease the site offered and used the putlocker and sockshare links to watch my desired content (tv and movies.) Now, since the update, these links no longer work.

My specific problem is when I use these links (putlocker or sockshare) I am getting sound of the show/movie, but no video. I only have to assume this is related to the flash issue that has been posted, but not being technological savvy by any means, I'm not sure. I have reviewed my NSZ-GT1 settings and double-checked all the google chrome settings that I have access to. I even checked the flash settings, via google chrome settings page, and have found no solution to my issue.

I realize that letmewatchthis and similar sites are 'not on the up and up' but something that used to work for me prior to the update, no longer does.

I'm open to any and all suggestions to solve this issue. Is there an app/download that will work for this issue? Is there another site, equivalent to letmewatchthis, that GTV and NSZ-GT1 users have found that works after the update?

Just at my wits end of this situation.

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 4
  3. kcconk

kcconk New Member

I knew about the Project Free TV thread but haven't found anything I liked as well as letmewatch.

I'll give blinkx remote a try.

Thanks Catfish!

4. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

I wanted to mention that on the Blinx Remote site - you can find some more URLs to shows by scrolling down to the "comments" section. I found some good links that way (that aren't listed in their regular section). Unfortunately the URLs in the comment section aren't 'clickable' links. So those URLs need to be copied and pasted into your 'go to address bar'. Good Luck!

5. dudemandude

dudemandude New Member

i had the same problem at first as well. Sockshare and potlucker still work. I've noticed that if you have problem with no video, then double click video to enter full screen mode, then hit right on the left direction pad to scroll forward then hit left to go back to the beginning. it works every time for me.

6. kcconk

kcconk New Member

dudemandude....dude, thank you! This tip absolutely works and I really appreciate you educating me so I may continue to enjoy one of the best sites out there.

Many thanks!
    kcconk

7. dudemandude

dudemandude New Member

No problem. One of the main reasons I got this tv is to be able use this website. Glad I could help.