Quantcast

LauncherPro Orientation and questions

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by CurlyTv, Dec 11, 2011.

1. CurlyTv

CurlyTv New Member

Hello, Quite excited to use LauncherPro. How can I change the orientation so the Dock is at the bottom of the screen instead of sideways on the left. I tried going to preferences Behavior Settings and turning off auto rotation. Unfortunately, that would give me a message that my device can't use portrait mode and to hit any key to exit. Funny though, but when I hit a key to exit, for a moment it will show me my screen with the dock at the bottom, but it quickly closes.

Is there a way to remove the dock?

Anyway to create and access multiple home screens?

Thanks for any advice.

2. LadyAngler

LadyAngler Moderator Staff Member

How can I change the orientation so the Dock is at the bottom of the screen instead of sideways on the left.
    You can't. If you hate that dock on the side like that. You can go to menu/ preferences/ appearance settings/ dock background/ select none.
    Then delete each of the app icons where the dock is located if you like. Place them instead how you like them on your home screen.
    I will try to test out this app I have called circle launcher on the revue tomorrow. It may be of some benefit. It can keep a selection if apps grouped and open that selection from one icon. :)

Sent from my VTAB1008/ giant remote