Quantcast

Ladies and gentlemen... Boys and girls... I present to you....

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by hollywood, Oct 5, 2010.

1. hollywood

hollywood New Member

ME! (que cricket chirp)

Some of you may or may not know me, but I practically live over at Droid X Forums. I live, eat, drink, think, and sleep Google, and am a proud Googletarian. A little about me? I have an extensive background in technology, and love messing with the latest and greatest gadgets. I work for HP (that's Hewlett-Packard to those who have never heard of HP. And yes, I have ran into people who never heard of us before). I am a part of an elite task force of agents who are geared to specific groups of people for end-of-the-rope support on their HP products, and I get to fix them without actually being with the product. Even more of a twist on my job. ;)

I have been on top of Google and it's products since 1998, when the internet was first introduced to me in it's entirety. I am 20, and a major (but awesomely cool!) geek. You wouldn't know that just from looking at me. But deep inside, my blood is green, yellow, blue, and red. I have been on top of the latest developments from Google for many years. I was one of the first to know (outside of Google) about Android, when it was just an twinkle in Google eye. I knew about Google Docs, Chrome, Chrome OS, Google TV, and so much more because of my die-hard, hardcore, fan boy state of mind when it comes to Google. I have several friends who work for Google themselves, and have shared investments in the company. Google is my story.

On a side note, from creepy company stalkership, I love cooking, acting, playing guitar, listening to music, playing music, messing with gadets, discovering new things, long walks on the beach, and cuddling p to a nice warm fire. :p I can sometimes become a little bit of a smart-a, but I am never offensive, and love to help people out. I have been happily married since March 30th, 2010 to the most amazing and beautiful wife, and am most certainly willing to go to Earth's end to find an answer for someone that has a question. Because, afterall, you can't learn with your mouth shut! :)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
  2. JohnDroid

JohnDroid Administrator Staff Member

Hey Hollywood, welcome to the site. Glad to have ya over here.

3. hollywood

hollywood New Member

Why, thank you! :) Glad to be aboard, captain!