Quantcast

Keyboard

Discussion in 'Hisense Pulse' started by Alaska4Me, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Alaska4Me

Alaska4Me Member

I love my Logitch Revue,I'd go to the Pulse in a heartbeat.but does anyone know if I could use the Revue keyboard with the Pulse? a friend of mine insists yes its possible..what's your view?

2. dtaylor

dtaylor Member

I think you need to use a Unifying Receiver usb dongle to get it to work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

3. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Yes dtaylor is correct. If you want to pair your old Logitech Revue keyboard to the Pulse it can be done - but it requires the unifying receiver. You also need to use a computer 1 time to initially pair the receiver to the Pulse. The unifying receiver can be found on Amazon, Ebay or on Logitech's web site.

If you purchase a new Logitech K700 keyboard (the Revue keyboard) on Amazon - then that comes with the unifying receiver included.

Here is a thread on Google+ about pairing the Revue keyboard to the Pulse. Several Pulse owners mentioned that they did it and it works.

https://plus.google.com/105350495573144442379/posts/S2oovrmFuis

I haven't personally done this however IMO it probably works fairly well for the basic typing functions and such. However there are probably a few things that don't mesh perfectly. Chris paired a Revue keyboard to the Sony NSZ-GS7 and gave his thoughts about it in post# 6 in the following thread:

http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/sonys-nsz-gs7/6782-keyboard.html

Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  4. Jarhead

Jarhead Member

I use my Revue keyboard with the Pulse and everything works perfectly except the ESC key. On the Revue, if I opened the guide on my cable box and wanted to just back out of it instead of making a choice I could just press the ESC key and I was back to TV. This does not work on the Pulse, but you can just press the Live TV button instead.

• Like Like x 2
  5. revue5

revue5 Well-Known Member