Quantcast

Keeping Text Enlarged

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by chicha29, May 19, 2011.

1. chicha29

chicha29 New Member

The Revue allows for enlarging text nicely. But it's just on a per-page basis. After you navigate to another page, the text reverts to the default size. Is there a way to set a preferential text size for all pages visited?

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Chicha you can try pressing the menu key (the key with the 4 lines between the Alt and Ctrl key) -- then select "settings" -- then select "content" -- then you can select "Huge" for text size and uncheck "zoom to fit" function. Keep in mind that if you disable zoom to fit function sometimes the page will not fit on the screen and you'll need to scroll to the right and left to see the entire page. You can try different settings of text size and checking or unchecking the zoom to fit and see what works best for you. Unfortunately I've found that for some pages the text is large but then on others it mysteriously is small (even though my settings remain constant).

3. Whitefang

Whitefang New Member

CatfishRivers,
    I'm a fellow refugee from MSNTV2. Microsoft's MSNtv2 was poorly designed and didn't have enough memory to be upgraded, but I was always able to view almost all websites' text easily without enlarging it. On the Revue, despite selecting Huge text size and deselecting zoom to fit, the text size always reverts to the miniscule default setting. Its annoying to always have to tap Ctrl+ at every webpage I go. Is it beyond the expertise of Google programmers to fix this glitch or do they just don't care? For me, this is the only problem I have with the Revue. Its the perfect internet set-top device for web-browsing and its gmail features are fun to use. I wonder if the alleged upgrade coming late this summer will fix the text size problem. Also, do you have any inside info on whether a printer app will be included?