Quantcast

Karaoke CDG/MP3 app

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by nancardo, Jan 10, 2012.

1. nancardo

nancardo New Member

Is there any application to play CDG MP3 files?

Thanks!!

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

The only app that I see in the Android Market is Karaoke-A-GoGo but it is currently listed as incompatible for Google TV. You might consider asking the developer (developer@twankydeuce.com) for a Google TV optimized version

3. chopper

chopper Active Member

I would pay for a karaoke app on GTV that had singer rotation, available songs and playlist support all searchable on the fly while singers are singing and watching the lyrics. If such an app remembers singers histories it would be... wait for it... ... ... ... legendary!

This one plays cdg but has no playlist support or singer rotation:

It would be great if GTV was able to combine the Karaoke channel with users existing cdg's into a searchable song, playlist and singer rotation app. Just order my GTV and will be side loading and trying out various karaoke apps in the near future. Stay tuned!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
  4. chopper

chopper Active Member

For now the best possible free solution for GTV is to run this on a windows pc and to perhaps use playon for a small fee or some other app to run your windows Karaoke system on GTV to get full functionality as stated in my last post.

autOKdj, Karaoke hosting plugin for Nullsoft Winamp. | Winamp Karaoke System

For video of this plugin in action visit here and click on the various videos:

http://www.autokdj.com/?q=node/36

I think these guys are working on a songlist/playlist/singer rotation app for android that could potentially control the Winamp plugin via GTV and you would then use you PC monitor just to view the lyrics.

Here is the windows remote controller version which is supposed to become availble for android at some futrue time:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
  5. chopper

chopper Active Member

Karaoke-a-gogo may have playlist and cd+g support. Unable to get this to try and side load it on GTV for testing. Would be greatful if someone uploaded it to the shared dropbox account for testing out. I also emailed the developer about the paid version being beta tested for GTV by me. Hope to hear back soon.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  6. devosthomas

devosthomas New Member

Karaoke-A-GoGo is a professional Karaoke player for your Android phone or tablet. Really nice App, Can any body upload APK here so we can check it out.

7. chopper

chopper Active Member

Would like to try this as well! Anyone who wants this on GTV please email the developer.

The Karaoke Channel App works on GTV but the web version is better for on the go playlists in chrome on GTV!

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  8. phoenixskyrider

phoenixskyrider New Member

Red Karaoke is another good app for android device. It is available in Google Play. According to the website it is compatible with Google TV also.