Quantcast

Just got a Logitech Revue!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by krisguy, Sep 13, 2011.

1. krisguy

krisguy New Member

I'm krisguy, and I'm an Android addict.......

I can't believe that the Revue went down to $99.99! I picked one right up, starting using it, and fell in love. Now I want one for each TV in the house!

2. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

I love the Revue also but wait for the next generation product, don't get one for every TV in the house. I have 2 Revues and 3 HD displays and might get a third Google TV device but plan to wait just in case the next generation has improved a lot on the first generation.

3. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

Hello krisguy,

I hope you enjoy this site as there is much news to be read out here, with new articles being added all the time.
    If you have any questions, please feel free to ask away..

Thanks,

Google TV Forum Team

4. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

Heh, heh, Chris you're getting almost as bad as Heather. Soon you'll have a bunch of little Google TV babies running around your home.

5. HeatherA

HeatherA New Member

Haha, that's what I was thinking... as well as "Thank goodness I'm not the only one!"

6. scarredupmario

scarredupmario New Member

New to the forum too. Had a $50 BestBuy gift card burning a hole in my pocket. Very happy with its use towards the Logitech Revue.

Considering picking up a Tivo HD cheap off craigslist and use it without a subscription (and get nagged to death). I think I'll be able to get OTA TV into the Revue so I have a Live Stream. Cut cable a while ago and have been using OTA directly on the TV.