Quantcast

Just Another New Member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ChickenBaconSwiss, Jun 11, 2012.

1. ChickenBaconSwiss

ChickenBaconSwiss New Member

If you eat at arbys you may have seen me on the menu. Chicken Bacon Swiss ... yum good Heh, I chose this name because CBS has always been my favorite sandwich from Arbys followed by the Beef & Cheddar Classic and a Large Jamocha shake. I've been here a couple times before but never registered until now. I've had my Google TV since September of last year when I decided to buy one off of Amazon. Besides electronics and computers i'm also into Video Games and I watch tv and movies. I am basically using my GoogleTV to check out IMDB, and listen to music while I do house chores. I use the NetFlix application when i'm in the mood to watch NetFlix. Thats pretty much my useage though. Well I joined up so I could check out the forums and be a part of a GTV community :)

2. dharris9311

dharris9311 Member

Welcome CBS!!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Carlszone

Carlszone Well-Known Member

Welcome, CBS!

Dang, that name is making me hungry. And yes, this is the same Carl that posts to Web-Nuts. Have fun w/your GTV. I hope folks here can find ya more ways to use it.

Carl