Quantcast

Jump to top or bottom?

Discussion in 'Sony's NSZ-GS8 / NSZ-GS7' started by Lbb, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Lbb

Lbb New Member

I have the GS7 & am using a Logitech K700 keyboard. Is there any keystroke combination, or other way, using the keyboard or the Sony remote, to jump to the top or bottom of a page -- as with the Home & End keys on a PC?

2. Travel

Travel Active Member

I use the k700 keyboard with the GS7 and I'm not aware of a combo-key way for instant page top/bottom. However, hitting the k700 "Ch/Pg" buttons up or down will get you to the top or bottom of a page pretty fast.

3. Lbb

Lbb New Member

Thanks. Now here's something else -- I was playing around with the touchpad of the Sony remote trying to get the hang of scrolling up down and around with it, when there suddenly appeared a dialog box, "Page Info" -- "This site cannot be verified" etc. That would be one of the right-click menu options in Chrome. But Google TV does not have a right-click function, right? (I have repeatedly tried long-presses on Web pages to no avail.) But I must have done something to access that menu. So far I've been unable to replicate it. What could I possibly have done??

4. Travel

Travel Active Member

Not sure, I've used the k700 keyboard with the Revue and then later with the Sony box, I only used the Sony remote a total of two days before configuring the k7OO as fast as possible. Someone who uses the Sony remote will probably be able to answer that question.