Quantcast

Jammin Oldies - Web-Based Radio Station

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by guest, Nov 10, 2012.

1. guest

guest Active Member

Jammin 105 » The Jersey Shore's Jammin Oldies Station!

Some months ago, I spent quit a bit of time looking for flash-based music stations that would work with GTV. Every station seemed to stop playing when I moved off their page. The above link was the only station I found that kept on playing. [You need to click on the "pop-up window". That will take you to another page. You will lose the audio for a few seconds when you leave the second page. But then it will keep playing on whatever pages you visit afterwards.]

My question is if there is a music (or radio station) application that will keep the music playing on whatever page you visit.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

3. guest

guest Active Member

I'm pretty sure those are geo-restricted websites. (And they won't service foreign markets at least until they figure how to push ads in french, german and russian and secure the respective countries' permission for internet broadcasting. When did that happen actually, needing the permission of a foreign government, to broadcast over the internet? I don't think it was but a few years ago.) Netflix comes to mind with their recent entry into Latin America.