Quantcast

Issues streaming from PC

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by garrettpen, Jun 24, 2012.

1. garrettpen

garrettpen New Member

So I got Plex which works great except it stops and starts every 10-15 seconds. I have tried three other apps; the stock logitech media center, GTV, and Avia. The logitech app recognizes some video files but not all of them. There are files on my pc that are the same file type, and in the same location, some of them show up and some of them don't. The other 2 sometimes recognize them and some times they do not, but even when they do I get an error that media cannot be played. I just want to be able to watch movies from pc are there any other app suggestions?

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

3. garrettpen

garrettpen New Member

Thanks, for the link! It appears this is an issue with the revue not the apps no wonder people were pissed when they spent $200 on this thing my Sony SMP-N100 was only $60 and it has no problem with this!

4. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

Try turning off the plex media server on your computer and re-starting it and then use ctrl+alt+del to reboot your logitech. I had the same problem with the newest beta plex media server. It seems once it gets stuck you have to force it close and then when you do that it tell you to report the problem and the problem persisted for me until I turned off the plex media server and restarted it and rebooted my google tv.

Also if you get audio with no video while playing your videos, change your plex google tv settings in the advanced menu from auto to ask me since those type of videos can sometimes be viewed using direct play mode.

5. Cruddell001

Cruddell001 New Member

What are you using for a DLNA server when going through stock player?