Quantcast

is there a right click button

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by j0371, Dec 12, 2010.

1. j0371

j0371 New Member

there have been a few times where i have needed the right click button and (if there is one) i dont know how to right click

2. JimMariner

JimMariner Member

If you post what Device you are using it would help. I would think you are using a Sony unit, since the Revue has a regular touchpad and buttons on it.

Let us know, I am sure someone on the forum can help you with just a little bit more information.

3. srheug

srheug New Member

The Revue only has one button below the touch pad that acts as the left mouse button. So does anyone know, is there a right mouse button?

4. Malachi42

Malachi42 New Member

Evidently there is not. I often use my Sony Blu-ray unit with a wireless USB keyboard and mouse and the right-button of the mouse appears to be functionless, though the left-button and scroll-wheel work fine.

5. skoretsky

skoretsky New Member

I have a Revue - I think the key with the horizontal lines on it next to the right Ctrl key is equivalent to a right mouse button, but honestly I'm not sure. Commands like copy/paste, etc are available by doing an Ctrl-C, Ctrl-P, etc. There's a thread on the Logitech Revue forum somewhere that covers keyboard shortcuts Revue - Logitech Forums

6. TheSanTechnologist

TheSanTechnologist New Member

The key with the horizontal lines is actually a menu key commonly found on Android Devices (specifically phones). There is no concept of a right click on Android based Phones. I think that the right click will come into play within Chrome and other applications as they are written for the GTV.

• Like Like x 2