Quantcast

iPod Shuffle and Google Tv

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by guest, Nov 22, 2012.

1. guest

guest Active Member

I bought a fourth-generation iPod Shuffle with the hope of being able to download MP's into it from a Logitech Revue. I sideloaded the TinyShark Downloader application for this purpose. This application is able to sync with the extensive music catalog of Groove Shark. Grooveshark - Free Music Streaming, Online Music I also downloaded ES File Explorer. I did find songs on an SD Card in ES File Explorer, from TinyShark, but couldn't seem to download them into the iPod.

Yesterday, I went to a CyberCafe to "unlock" the iPod. I recently purchased it and was getting the message: "you must sync the device with iTunes". I did download two songs on to it to verify that it was open/unlocked.

Strangely, one song disappeared while trying to download an additional one with the GTV.

So I've got a list of 400 MP3's and will have to put them in the "My Music" folder within Groove Shark (or another service). Then revisit the Cybercafe and download them from there. I was hoping to at least be able to "manage" what I have within the iPod, like deleting a song, but I don't have that capability either.

2. guest

guest Active Member

Bump.

Does anyone know if this is possible with an application of some sort, loading an iPod with MP3's from a GoogleTV?

What was recommended at the cybercafe was "atubecatcher". I'll have to do a search for that. I don't know if it is available as an application or whether it would work with GTV. Anyone? Has anyone ever tried to use an iPod Shuffle with GTV?

3. guest

guest Active Member

Bump.