Quantcast

iPhone / iPad App available

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by LFDallas, Nov 1, 2010.

1. LFDallas

LFDallas New Member

Unfortunately it's not officially an iPad App. Its just an iPhone App that you can run in 2x on the iPad. All the functionality of the included keyboard is supported and its fairly easy to use. I don't think it will replace the keyboard for me though.

2. kidzag

kidzag New Member

I'm going out on a limb here and call this another monumental FAIL by Logitech........iPod\iPhone only, no HD iPad version ??? really Logitech ? really, do you guys live on this planet ??

3. Chabu

Chabu New Member

I, too, wanted the iPad higher res app but after playing with the iphone version for a bit, I'm pretty much gonna stick with the keyboard. I need buttons that are tactile, so I don't have to look down from screen to see what I'm pressing. I thought I'd hate the keyboard when I first picked it up but now I totally love it.

4. apgamer

apgamer New Member

I would like to see a general Google TV app for the iPhone that could work with any Google TV device. Unfortunately the Logitech app will not work with the Sony blu-ray player that has Google TV. I can't wait till the API is released so i cant better tie the unit into my Crestron system. I don't mind the Sony remote that comes with it. Just gotta wait.

5. firemandan9

firemandan9 New Member

Not to sound like a broken record but such an app is coming from Google "soon"

6. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

I have used it, and I like it. I like some others wish it was hd app.
    But you gotta reminder, this is all new to not only us, but it is a whole new median for everybody involved.
    I think there will be many more apps very shortly... Just takes time, that's all.