Quantcast

Introducing Google Tv

Discussion in 'More News from Your Google TV News Team' started by Rickaren, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Rickaren

Rickaren New Member Staff Member

$googleTV1-620x449.jpg

03/12/2011

Nice presentation! Anything new here that has not been shown before?

Check this out

Quick Tour - Google TV

2. towboy123

towboy123 New Member

That site has been there since the first talk of GTV started it is nothing new

3. Rickaren

Thanks towboy123! I didn't remember the phone remote. As always no date is ever shown and it has been at least five months since I visited it, and it was just re-posted today on another Site. Sometimes these types of instructional Links show new features before they are available to the public (DISH & DirecTV as examples). Guess it was hopeful thinking on my part. Darn!

4. towboy123

towboy123 New Member

That's ok I just found this forum not long ago. I had been looking for a new forum as there are way to many negative posts over on the Logitech forum and I needed a friendlier place to be. I still post over there but of late it has just been me in defense of the Revue so to be honest this forum is a breathe of fresh air.

5. Rickaren

Pretty friendly over here, but I do post Articles on other "Smart TV" devices that may be negative toward GTV. I believe we all should know what else is out there and what others are saying about GTV. (One Site for your Internet TV info) The main thing we should all realize is Google TV is a work in progress and that it is a proven fact that many just want to vent and post POS threads and those that are content or pleased with any purchase don't take the time to say so. Just the way it is!

6. towboy123

towboy123 New Member

I learned here though that there are a lot of people who do like their GTV and were able to get most functions workingnthey way they should. If you go over to the Logitech forum it the exact opposite.

Posting constructive criticism and or press is one thing. Repetitively bashing a product just cause you don like itnis another.