Quantcast

installed update now I can't find anything HELP !!!

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by mquest, Nov 3, 2011.

1. mquest

mquest New Member

I am so upset! I received a notice while watching tv for an update. Don't remember exactly what it said, but Android was somewhere in the message. I always just let the automatic updates happen to my Google TV and now I can't find anything. I don't even know what all is missing. Definitely can't find any of my shortcuts and definitely can't find the Crackle app. That's what I can determine right now. The home button does something totally different than it used to. I used to be able to access so many applications. Now I only see a few. Anyone know what I can do? Is it possible to undo the update?

Thanks

2. o0adma0o

o0adma0o New Member

Yeah its a huge update. Im very please with it. To see your bookmarks just open up chrome browser. Drag your mouse to the top and a little search window will pop out. On the far right, next to the search icone theres another icon. Click it and all your bookmarks will be there.

The update is much much better than the old one.. you just need to take time to learn everything again.

What device are you using?

3. mquest

mquest New Member

the device I'm using is the Google TV.

4. towboy123

towboy123 New Member

Long pressing the star key will open the bookmarks as well

• Like Like x 2
  5. o0adma0o

o0adma0o New Member

For Crackle app.. go to all apps and then click on spotlight.. its in there :)