Quantcast

I'm new...and I'm on-board! :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Danichristine, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Danichristine

Danichristine New Member

Hi, I'm Dani...and I am the recent new and proud owner of not one but two Logitech Revue boxes! My husband bought one for our main living room TV (pretty much at my urging!) and then I liked it so much, I just bought a second box for our new flatscreen in the bedroom. We're excited that we got in, apparently, just in time for the excitement!

We're using playon.tv to watch network content, and overall pretty happy with our experience thus far, although, ultimately, I'd LOVE to cut the cable completely and use the digital OTA signal for live tv and catch what we otherwise miss online. I do think my biggest hesitation at this point is that I'm just afraid to give up my DVR. Our house is full of itty bitty kidlets, and so we rarely ever watch live tv on any channels other than Nick jr. or Sprout. :)

Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time getting a strong enough wireless signal in the bedroom (2 floors up from the router)...so I am guessing I need to get some sort of signal repeater so I can watch streaming content upstairs. Then I will be a very happy Momma! :)

I've been cruising through this site and lurking for a couple of weeks now, and learned a LOT from the helpful folks here...but thought I should probably go ahead and register and introduce myself properly....so....Hi! :cool:

Looking forward to learning all about 2.0 with y'all! :)