Quantcast

I would like to know if the SONY NSZ-GT1 is having the same problems as the REVUE??

Discussion in 'Sony Blu-Ray Set Top Box' started by ulises1954, Jan 3, 2012.

1. ulises1954

ulises1954 Member

I am very interested in adquiring the SONY NSZ-GT1, but before place my order I would like to know whether or not SONY NSZ-GT1 is having the same NETFLIX problems as the Logitech Revue?

"We're having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later or select a different title"

http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/...ng-trouble-playing-title-right-now-error.html

Netflix Not Working - Logitech Forums

2. Shadez

Shadez New Member

I can let you know later on today when I set mine up.

3. dhcross61

dhcross61 New Member

Mine is working fine with netflix.

4. Shadez

Shadez New Member

I set up the tv today and briefly went thru netflix. I didn't encounter any problems but I didn't explore it that much. I resumed a movie I had been watching and browsed a bit.

5. ulises1954

ulises1954 Member

Thanks Shadez and dhcross61 for letting me know that your SONY NSZ-GT1 is working fine with the New GTV2 Netflix APP.

My concern was because the GTV2 released for the REVUE is the same one that SONY have released for the NSZ-GT1... And apparently, as I already mentioned in my first post here, almost all REVUE users are having the same issue with Netflix since the 3.1 upgrade:

"We're having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later or select a different title"

http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/...ng-trouble-playing-title-right-now-error.html

Netflix Not Working - Logitech Forums

Apparently, It seems to be a correlation between open apps in the background and this error, so it´s always recommended exit all running Apps in the background, before launching Netflix...

However, as the Sony NSZ-GT1 seems to have more memory (8GB) for programs execution and for Data storage, I hope that it will work better and fluently than the REVUE that only has 2GB of memory...

6. Shadez

Shadez New Member

Yep netflix is working flawlessly on the sony. And in the event you want to stream videos from your android phone, I downloaded Imediashare and it works great.

7. rbringh

rbringh New Member

ESPN-3 is so unreliable now on the Revue, not to mention the Netflix app stopping 10 seconds into a show.....Do Sony GTV devices have this problem?

8. johnnysocko

johnnysocko New Member

Funny you should ask. I (re)signed up for NF after dumping them last year with everyone else, after getting an NSZ-GT1 to help bridge dumping my FIOS TV.

NF has been working just fine - until this morning? For some reason, it wouldn't work when I powered up GTV this AM but still works fine on my desktop. Thought the trial may have expired but now I gotta go diagnose that GTV issue. Always something.