Quantcast

I really like the revue.... it will do a lot of cool stuff.... but Bookmarks!!!??

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by Scuzzo, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Scuzzo

Scuzzo Active Member

ok hello all, im one of the many lemmings who jumped the cliff when Logitech dropped the price of the Revue... who could say no..
    and for the most part... ITS AMAZING... for 99 bucks... i dont really care about hulu... its not an issue.. lots and lots of content out there..
    but... BOOKMARKS... what were they thinking.. not allowing any sort of origination.. i mean you can add shelfs but you cant organize various bookmarks... they all just get saved to bookmarks..
    perhaps im just not getting the finer points of chrome... there may be a way to setup bookmarks in various categories.. as i said this is a great little device.. and lots of promise with android 3.0 and google tv 2.0 but.... this lumping every bookmark saved in to one section just cant be right... there must be some answer to this messy layout.. any ideas.. im kinda stuck here..

really dig the revue... other then the whole messy bookmark implementation

2. danger-rat

danger-rat Moderator Staff Member

It's Google - I wouldn't be surprised if they intended for it to be done in the cloud...

3. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. towboy123

towboy123 New Member

On Honeycomb you can sync with Chrome just like any other computer

• Like Like x 2