Quantcast

I love love love my revue.

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by nerdkill, Oct 23, 2010.

1. nerdkill

nerdkill New Member

so my plan was to try out the revue and then return it and wait for the next version or for it to be cheaper, but now... you would have to pry my revue out of my cold dead hands. i couldn't care less about what the networks do. i get all the content i need from my tivo. what i love is the controls and integration. i just really hope they integrate more dvr's than just dish. i love having my netflix so easily accessible and i can just hold down my home button to jump to the site to add more to my queue until they update the app. the harmony android app is incredible and is only going to get better. i was worried about the keyboard, but already prefer it over my tivo remote (even my wife does and she's not easy to sway). once the market is added this thing is going to be out of control. i have three android phones so now i have three harmony remotes which is ridiculous (i know they don't have full capabilities yet, but it will). everything that has bugged me so far seems like it should be able to be fixed with software updates. i.e. pip swapping and moving, double tapping the mouse pad, tivo integration. i just love this thing.

2. simplygoogletv

simplygoogletv New Member

I don't have an external tuner yet, so I can't get TV through it, but everything else has been very impressive!

3. JimMariner

JimMariner Member

I am enjoying mine too, especially since I found out how to enable touchpad clicking :p Thanks Nerdkill.

4. nerdkill

nerdkill New Member

Now if we could just get it to stay ;)