Quantcast

i just got a revue update, anybody know whst ot is?

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by joeydrunk1, Jan 12, 2011.

1. joeydrunk1

joeydrunk1 New Member

H I just now got an update on my revue, one thing I've found already is the Netflix interface is a tad different, when you go over a movie with your cursor, instead of the movie popping out, there's a little arrow underneath wit a description. I like the other way better. Does anybody know what else is different.

2. TheSanTechnologist

TheSanTechnologist New Member

The formal response is that it was a security update. Look to the Logitech Smart TV forums for the official announcement.

3. harley man

harley man New Member

my revue did not get the up date yet . just check out netflix and it has a new format so that means that the new format is from netflix not l from logitech witch is going to just be for sercurity from what i read from logitech .what suck is stil no 5.1 from netflix just tested out

4. harley man

harley man New Member

it must have been a glitch we were geting the ps3 format some how now it back on logitech revue format .and i found out it is logitech who makes the format not netflix

5. SteveH

SteveH New Member

I still have not received the update, normally how long does it take to receive the update notification and is there a way to force the update

6. harley man

harley man New Member

you should have no latter then 1/14/11