Quantcast

HULU Plus

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by firemandan9, Nov 16, 2010.

1. firemandan9

firemandan9 New Member

Does anyone know if Hulu will work in the browser while logged into a Plus account? I am guessing not but theoretically you would think Hulu would allow this......

2. st0650

st0650 New Member

Nope this doesn't work. The only way I am able to access Hulu or Hulu Plus is by using PlayOn but that involves another subscription that will cost you as well.

3. Shaun-ohio

Shaun-ohio New Member

got the email today from hulu, that they are lowering there hulu plus subs to 7.99 now, dont know who they are trying to compete with :)

4. alphawave7

alphawave7 Moderator Staff Member

Wow...that's not near what was expected...thought it was going to $4.99! That's a reasonable price..$7.99 from from $9.99 isn't something I'd even notice.

5. alphawave7

alphawave7 Moderator Staff Member

Welp, I broke down last night and enabled HULU Plus on my Roku...picture is outstanding! HULU itself is only standard def, and when I used PlayOn media server in Roku (an app) and used HULU, it looked like crap (barely watchable), along with the buffering issues I had with most things using PlayOn. I must say, if GTV can get HULU Plus to work as well as Roku has managed, there WILL be cords cut all over the USA..Indeed, I'd say getting a Roku box now, with a HULU Plus and a Netflix low-end streaming account, and most folks would be totally set. :)