Quantcast

How to set up two TVs and two CC on one wifi network

Discussion in 'Google Chromecast' started by Randy, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Randy

Randy New Member

I read a post but it was only current to Sept 2013, I believe. Does anyone know if this is possible and If So, could you explain how to set this up.
    Thank you,
    Randy

2. Carlszone

Carlszone Well-Known Member

Of course. You can have as many devices & PCs on the same Wifi network as yer broadband speed can stand. Here is a FAQ that I think might help ya.

Just set it up the same way you would set up any other device. Repeat the steps you took to set up the first Chromecast.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  3. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

I have three HDTVs with Google TV at each on my network, I only have one Chromecast but it has the name Chromecast Den so I am sure I could set up Chromecast Home Theater and Chromecast Master Bedroom the same way I set up the first one. When casting just choose whichever Chromecast you want to use, as is I just select Chromecast Den because that is all I have but it appears there is nothing much to adding additional Chromecasts if I ever decide to do so.

• Like Like x 2
  4. rbertoni

rbertoni New Member

I have 3 Chromecast's set up on the same network. Set the others up just like the first and name it based on the room it's in. Then, you'll have to select which one to stream to when you select to cast. Works flawlessly.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4