Quantcast

How to reinstall Plex media app on google tv

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by naveedalamz, May 4, 2012.

1. naveedalamz

naveedalamz New Member

The plex media server had stopped working on my google tv recently. The server is working fine on my pc but on google tv it didnt load. There is a blue cricle that keep spinning and nothing happens. So in an effort to fix the issue i thought i would uninstall the plex app from my google tv and reinstall it. Uninstall was simple and easy but how do i reinstall the plex app. I had already bought the app and paid .99 for it but now google check out wont let me rebuy it again to reinstall since i already have bought the app before. How do i reinstall the plex app on my google tv?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Naveed

2. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

If you bought it, log in to your google play account and install it from your computer - You should be able to log out of your google play account with your computer and then log in and install it on your tv that way.

I had the same problem a while back and ended up sending my order number for plex to google and told them the same thing happened that i removed it and could not reinstall it and they fixed it the same day I think.