Quantcast

How To Make Your Own Google Cardboard VR Headset For $20

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by CatfishRivers, Jun 26, 2014.

1. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

How to make your own Google Cardboard VR headset for $20 or less | 9to5Google (click for full article)

by Chance Miller - June, 26, 2014

-- After its keynote yesterday, Google gave all of its I/O attendees a makeshift virtual reality headset, dubbed Cardboard, because well, it was made out of Cardboard. On its website, Google broke down all the parts you would need if you wanted to build one on your own. It looked relatively easy, but with out the pre-perferated cardboard that Google gave out, it could be tricky. Dodocase, the company behind some of the best looking iPad and iPhone cases, decided to take advantage of the hype surrounding Cardboard and release a kit for making your own.

Read more at How to make your own Google Cardboard VR headset for $20 or less | 9to5Google

2. CatfishRivers

3. CatfishRivers

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
  4. peepalala

peepalala New Member

i don't bother to make one i directly bought it from googlecardboard.com and its really traffic .

5. Russel08

Russel08 New Member

Hey Peepa, I also want to buy this wonderful device. Could you pls share some of your experiences with Google Cardboard VR?
    Also let me know in how many days www googlecardboard.com/ shipped this google cardboard to your place.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
  6. VRManiac

VRManiac New Member

Got mine in 3 days from googlecardboard.com. Paid extra for expedited shipping. My friend got her package in 7 days using the free shipping service. Hope that helps!!!