Quantcast

How To Decide Which Forum Will Answer Your Question

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by kityldy54, Nov 19, 2011.

1. kityldy54

kityldy54 New Member

Hi,
    I am a brand-new member, and I really appreciate this opportunity. I have a Logitech Revue. I have not been able to access my email for 2 days because I keep getting an error message. I have tried for the better part of 2 frustrating days to find a forum that might answer my question. I did find one answer that suggested I might need to do something with my "cookies"; however, it did not give a procedure for Google TV. I apologize if this is the wrong question for this forum. I just really need HELP to know where to look. Thank you to whoever would like to respond!!

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

I think either forum would help you out. However, without understanding the the exact syntax of the error message it would be difficult to offer any advice. At this point, I don't know if the error message is actually coming from your Revue, the television, the set-top box, or even your microwave.

3. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

When you say your email - are you referring to Gmail? or another email provider? Please specify which email provider you are having this problem with.