Quantcast

HOW TO: Cut and paste on the Logitech with Gtv 2.0

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by swould333, Dec 9, 2011.

1. swould333

swould333 Member

Not sure if anyone else is interested in this but it's been perturbing e for some time now. A simple matter of cutting a pasting web page URL's from the address bar to share in this here forum or really any text from any website. This is what I stumbled upon in my 15 min way ward journey...lolSet the mouse cursor near one end of the text you're wanting to copy then press and hold the "left mouse" button, the one in the upper left corner of the keyboard. Wile holding it move the cursor over the text you want highlighting it as you go. once you have it highlighted let go of the left mouse button. do the key combo of Ctrl+C to copy it and Ctrl+V to paste it once you're in the entry field/app you want to paste it into.I know it works with URL's (web address for the layman) and just general cut and paste to document editing apps such as Google docs or Documents to go..... don't see why it wouldn't work in any other cut an paste instance.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
    • Like Like x 2
  2. mannyanthony

mannyanthony New Member

It work on the nsz-gtv1 . thanks shoul be a sticky.

3. danger-rat

danger-rat Moderator Staff Member

You can also select one end, then press and hold shift and select the other end, which will highlight everything in between. If you want the entire address, use ctrl+a to select all...