Quantcast

How To Change My HDMI Source Cable Provider???

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by n1nj4Lo, May 27, 2014.

1. n1nj4Lo

n1nj4Lo Member

I tried manually adding it and it says the network is unavailable.

On Add New Device it detects it, then when I click Next I get that popup message "The network is unavailable" it let me do it upon very first set-up so how do I get that wizard again? It acted like a new brand new box but wasn't then it was used.

Thanks, I just switched from DirecTv to Comcast.

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if your problem is related to the newer Google server issue or the old "bug" with Logitech's server.

From what I understand Google changed around their servers because they are making changes to the channel lineups. Hisense sent out an update to patch this problem on their android televisions. I don't think Sony GTV devices are experiencing this issue perhaps because they might use their own servers. The problem is also confirmed on the Logitech Revue and the Vizio Co-Star. Either Google needs to fix this or Logitech needs to send out a patch like Hisense did.

http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/vizio-co-star/9536-no-service-provider-found-2.html#post68203

In the meantime - you can try resetting your router and your Revue. Also a long time ago Revue users experiencing "The Network is unavailable" message got it to work by deleting Twitter. So you can try that too. (The Twitter issue is related to the 'old' Logitech server bug - which I'm not sure if they ever fixed it. See my next post below for detailed instructions).

Last edited: May 27, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  3. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. n1nj4Lo

n1nj4Lo Member

Sweet that worked... But unlike the directions I had to sign back into my G-Account after removing it.

Wheres the "thanks" button? LoL - XDA Member!