Quantcast

How much should one pay for used Logitech Revue? Or is not worth buying the Revue?

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by mrspock, Sep 24, 2012.

1. mrspock

mrspock Active Member

I already have the Sony NSZ-GT1 Blu-Ray / Google TV and was thinking about getting a used Logitech Revue for a secondary room. I see few Revues for sale on Craigslist with prices ranging from $50 to $90. Is the Revue worth getting at $50? or is the consensus that the Revue is now too old a tech to get at any price?

2. chopper

chopper Active Member

Depends on how long you want it to last for and whether or not it is 2yrs old vs 9 months old! Personally I would pay the extra money for the new devices as they are more likely to get the latest and greatest updates.

• Like Like x 2
  3. mrspock

mrspock Active Member

On ad I'm looking at just says "Like new, not being used", so don't exactly know how old but if it's in reasonably good condition and its $50, then is still worth spending the extra for the Vizio Co-Star. I've been reading some bad reviews about the co-star and I'm not sure how much of an upgrade the co-star is to the Revue.

4. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

I have the Sony NSZ-GT1 and two Revues, the Sony is very slightly better in my opinion but I use both models without complaints. If you are certain you would prefer the Revue keyboard to the Co-Star remote, I would say buy a Revue for $50 rather than Co-Star for $100 but if you are happy with either control, I would say get the Co-Star.

• Like Like x 2