Quantcast

How do you like the youtube leanback experience on GTV?

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by andreas, Nov 1, 2011.

1. andreas

andreas New Member

Hello everyone,

I am now a proud owner of a GTV Revue and set up my new box today. I has been a long time I wanted to watch youtube videos on my tv screen.
    The youtube experience is totally different on a big screen. How is everybody finding the experience so far?
    I like using the D-pad to navigate through the related videos and the stats, but when I want to post a comment this popup window is right in the middle of the show. Does anybody else find that annoying?

Eagerly waiting for the v2.0 update!

2. shane.smith

shane.smith New Member

I find leanback very confusing, especially because they keep changing the leanback interface very often. Once i get used to a interface they change it again. 2 things i like about it is the ability to use D-pad to play other videos in the same search, and to be able to start typing search terms anytime. Another big problem is the 'back' button implementation, the back button should go back to the original search page.

3. rajesh78

rajesh78 New Member

I totally love the leanback player in GTV. the searches are instant and has only the HD filter for now. i find signing in gives more options.