Quantcast
  1. Chunkybug

Chunkybug New Member

Hello to all,

Been playing around with my box for several weeks now so I figured it was time to introduce myself.

I am old school as having many set top boxes back in the day including Webtv classic, Plus, D*shplayer, Ult*mateTv, AoLTV and others, this is a market that continues to evolve over time. There has been many attempts but few successes. if any.

This time it seems that technology has caught up to this great concept as Google tries to achieve Television and Web integration were others have failed.

So without hesitation I purchased the Revue several weeks ago, tethered it to my 722 and away I go..

As this is only a introduction I will keep it short.

I will only state one simple concept to the Powers above and that is "Listen to your customers feedback as they will make you or break you"

With that being said I just want to say a Big Howdy to all of you and Thank You for letting me be a part of this forum.

Kevin

2. JimMariner

JimMariner Member

Welcome to the GoogleTV Forum Kevin !!!

It's great to have you join all of us here. I too am looking forward to Google getting this right ! I see great things for these devices, once they get the bugs out, and hash out what they need to with content providers. As of right now, I consider these things as Beta Devices, and feel they can only get better with time, and with the Google Team's Hard Work. As long as they listen to the public's opinions, this might just work out.

3. alphawave7

alphawave7 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome 'Chunkybug' Kevin! I STILL have my Dishplayer 7100 and 7200's in storage (along with a few DirecTiVo's that replaced them!). Vestiges of hundreds of dollars a month gone by...cut the cord and couldn't be happier...spend the money on booze, wild women (well, my wife!) and live entertainment these days! LOL! Enjoy your Revue, and thanks for the intro!

4. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

Hi Chunkybug, and welcome to the forum.
    We are happy to see new members!
    I hope you enjoy this forum and look forward to hearing and sharing information about Google TV.
    As we all know, there is not much information out there being such a new product.
    Let's hope we all learn and contribute information on this site, together on this journey.