Quantcast

Hi there!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by MAKuttner, Jun 7, 2013.

1. MAKuttner

MAKuttner New Member

I'm new to the forum, but have been using Google TV for about a year and a half now. I'm developing for GTV, so I have a few Logitech Revues, a Sony NSZ-GS7, and a Hisense Pulse. I'm looking forward to participating in the forums and hopefully a few of you will be interested in helping me test the software soon!

Best regards,
    M-A Kuttner

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the forum! Do you mean that you develop apps for the GTV platform? - or do you mean that you actually work for Google on the GTV OS?

3. MAKuttner

MAKuttner New Member

I'm a third-party app developer, so I'm afraid I've got no inside scoop on the OS. But yes, I'm developing an app for the GTV platform.

4. malickk

malickk New Member

Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i found this community is highly interesting.