Quantcast

Hi! Newbie here with a Sony nsz-gt1 & video playback problems.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by rmankeys, Aug 28, 2014.

1. rmankeys

rmankeys New Member

Hi I came across this forum as I started encountering problems with the Sony NSZ-GT1. I realize that this device is old, however it is still a great media player. It is also great for watching blu-rays(of course), youtube channels and watching photos and videos from my google account. Recently I started running into problems with the Photos for google TV app. For whatever reason, the app now cannot playback my personal videos from my Google + account. No problem with the pics, just the videos, which are mostly taken from my cell phone. This was never a problem before and the app worked flawlessly...anyone else experiencing this issue?
    Thanks

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Hi. I read that just recently Google started support for importing Google+ videos to YouTube. I'm wondering if this new feature might have something to do with the problem that you are experiencing.

You can now import Google+ videos in YouTube : T-Lounge : Tech Times

Can you try importing your Google+ videos to your YouTube account and view them that way?

3. rmankeys

rmankeys New Member

Thanks for the reply, I'm pretty sure I could upload the videos to Youtube and view them that way, I just prefer to use the Photo app for Google TV for several reasons.

4. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

I am using three NSZ-GT1s on three HDTVs and I agree it is a great media player. I don't use the Photo app so I can't help, hopefully we aren't the only two members using this model and somebody will have some more ideas.